South Africa is where we have been this week and it has to be one of the top three most beautiful countries in the world. The people are simply fantastic and the sites are amazing. Our first trip to Durban and what a gorgeous place, verging on winter the temperature a balmy 23 degrees. A town where surfing takes pride of place over making money and reminding us that the simple values of life and nature are the most important.
So where do you neglect beauty in your life? When was the last time you saw the beauty in your home, your family, your life? Most of us are so busy being busy, we simply neglect the beauty that is everywhere. A warm sun, a pristine beach, a glorious forest, what ever it is that spins your personal dials, make sure you embrace it on a daily basis. Do this as soon as you read this blog. Look around, listen, smell and taste beauty in your current surroundings.
Find the beauty in your life right where you are right now. In fact comment about it on this blog. Make a statement about where you find true beauty. Consistently South Africa delivered the best crowds of our journey so far as well. People there love to embrace energy, fun and learning. This makes what we do so easy and we had some amazing winners, with some skills that were fabulous.
- The beauty of flying over South Africa and especially the crystal mountain
- The energy of the Capetown crowd
- The most fabulous Greek lunch at the Fisherman’s table on Capetowns waterfront
- A really decent bought of delhi belly that kept me fluid in Johannesburg
- Our first total nutter of the tour – there’s always one
- Sharing a room with Dave in the ‘flamboyantly gay’ Charles Hotel with the see through shower in the lounge room