So in week 2 of the X factor lead up to the world tour I left the wedding in Thailand, travelled to Malaysia for a series of meetings attended the Awaken the Dreamer Symposium, and Dave Rogers – Starting Up Malaysia event which was very well attend, with over 40 turning up from the Facebook invites, proving they still work. Then it was on to Manila, where we had a series of meetings, looked at real estate, spoke with some potential collaborations and also I was given a surprise birthday party (3 months late) which would pretty much have rivaled any rock star parties I have been to. We finished the week in Hong Kong, where I am writing this from, with several collaborative meetings as well.
- Both events in Malaysia were very well attend, lots of great new connections
- Seeing how the real estate market in the Philippines works
- Having a crazy amount of fun with Dave and Matthew Bloomfield, whom I have now travelled to ten countries with officially making him a 10 star friend
- Losing my iPhone at KL airport only to realize 30 secs later but to no avail
- Having my laptop go down for 36hrs and suddenly revive itself
- Standing in queue’s at the Philippines airport – what a mess that was
Overall my message for this week was on Reliance. Reliance of me on my phone and internet. This blog is even a day late because of my connectivity issues. I understood how reliant we are on our technology, e- tickets, phone apps, trade, diary, and above all connectivity. I also learned about submission – just allowing flow to occur. The day I lost my phone was also the day that a huge party was thrown for me. I was able to let go of the phone issue – even though replacing it on the road would be a pain – so that way I could open myself to having fun and new experiences. What are you holding onto that is not serving you?