What do you get when you combine the whole foods cowboy, the indiana jones of whole foods and the most dangerous man on the planet?
Answer: A whole lot of fun and an incredible learning experience.
People pay up to $2,500 to spend two days in a workshop with these guys, in a room of 100+ others. The thing I ‘love’ about the Dreamcatchers Cruise is that you can spend 7 days with Don & Glen and other fascinating people for less than $2,000 all up including accommodation and food, plus seeing some of the most amazing places on earth.
But what is all the fuss about these guys anyway? Firstly here is what is regularly said about Don Tolman.
- Don’s commitment to learning about health and the human body is so passionate that he has completed a 40 day water-only fast, 3 times now and has also inspired many others through this incredible, transformational experience.
- In 1995, after 40 days on water alone, Don drank one quart of fresh-squeezed grape juice and then ran a 26-mile marathon. This feat was documented, supervised, and filmed by the Hollywood film company Motion Media and the L.A. Film Factory.
- In 2006, in Australia he jammed switchboards after appearing on Channel 10 and in New Zealand a planned 5 minute TV interview on The Good-Morning Show extended for 35 minutes, such was the interest in Don’s powerful message.
- The late Earl Nightingale once said, “If George Carlin (legendary stand-up comedian) and Albert Einstein had a son, it would be Don Tolman.”
- TV talk show host, Phil Donahue recently stated, “Like what he says or not; it’s people like Don Tolman who, in their own unique way, will impact social change.”
What I learnt from Don was profound. Here are just three things I learned that really impacted me.
1. Beer isn’t bad for you providing its naturally brewed. In fact ancient armies used to survive on ale as a staple, it was easy to transport and didn’t easily go off.
2. Throw out all the hand soaps, cleaning fluids, toothpaste, shampoo and other crap unless we know exactly what is in it and its all natural. The fact is most of the ingredients in those things potentially can lead to serious ilness.
3. The seven keys to good health and longevity: Sun (no it wont kill you but sun protection creams might), walking, good whole foods, non toxic relationships, clean fresh water, sleep and following your passion.
Here is what National Geographic said about Glen Levy.
- Glen Levy is the most dangerous man on the planet. His punch, nicknamed the death punch was rated 12,896lb/sqin. Mike Tyson’s hammer fist is only 1/6th the power.
- Glen Levy is the human cat. He has perfect balance. Most people struggle for balance as they have two legs. Glen has the balance of a cat.
Here is three things that I learnt from Glen Levy:
1. Glen understands the human body better than any other person I have ever known. His ability to read the electro magnetics of a body is outstanding.
2. I personally lost 3kg in a week while on tour with Glen (normally I put weight on touring) simply by doing his simple exercises on stage each night for 1-3 minutes.
3. I learned how to become more flexible in about 5 minutes and it still works 6 months after I learnt it.
So if you want to invest 7 days with two outstanding people in the field of health and wellbeing and really change what your body is, the come on the Dreamcatchers Cruise. August 21 – 28 2010 leaving from Beijing. Enquire at email@example.com